ooting the puck a little bit in the th

kupię/sprzedam/oddam/wezmę/zaginął/znaleziony/konkursy/etc.

Moderator: modRUSki

lw789

ooting the puck a little bit in the th

Postautor: lw789 » czwartek, 9 listopada 2017, 08:57

TULSA, Okla. - Minnesota Timberwolves coach Flip Saunders mixed things up Sunday night in an exhibition game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.During practice Saturday — and unbeknownst to his team — he had a competition to decide Minnesotas next starting lineup. Sparked by three new starters, Minnesota beat Oklahoma City 112-94 on Sunday night.We talked about how everything counts. Practice counts. Every time you step on the floor, you go and compete, Saunders said. Yesterday they picked three teams. They picked the teams. We had a draft. And the team that started tonight won the series. They won four games. They didnt know it yesterday and at the walk-through today, I told them that since they won yesterday, those are the guys we were going to go with.Saunders said he had not tied that experiment before.I was happy with the way those guys came out and played. I was happy the way the guys off the bench came out, Saunders said. I thought Rick (Rubio) was much more aggressive tonight. He was very active defensively. Active offensively, getting to the free-throw line and making a couple of shots. I liked the way he played tonight.Mo Williams scored 19 points, and Rubio, Kevin Martin and Robbie Hummel each added 13 points for Minnesota (2-2). Martin, playing against his former team, made his preseason debut before 16,901 fans at the BOK Center.Perry Jones scored 21 points for Oklahoma City (2-4). Russell Westbrook had 11 points in 23 minutes, and Serge Ibaka finished with 12 points and six rebounds in 26 minutes.Oklahoma City had 22 turnovers.We have to do a better job of taking care of the basketball, Thunder coach Scott Brooks said. You give a team a lot of turnovers, and they can get out in transition. The game becomes easy for them. Minnesota finished shooting 46.6 per cent against the Thunder.The Thunder played with Jeremy Lamb because of a left heel contusion.TIP-INSTimberwolves: Center Kyrylo Fesenko didnt make the trip due to illness.Thunder: Made the short bus ride from Oklahoma City to Tulsa, which took about 1 hour, 20 minutes ... Played its sixth annual preseason game at the BOK Center in downtown Tulsa, falling to 3-3 ... Didnt have seven players, including regulars Kevin Durant (Jones fracture), Kendrick Perkins (quad), Nick Collison (ankle), Reggie Jackson (wrist contusion) and Jeremy Lamb (left heel contusion)KEEPING STREAK ALIVEOklahoma Citys Westbrook picked up a technical foul in his third consecutive game after disputing an officials call in the first quarter.SCARY MOMENTAndrew Wiggins hit the floor hard in the fourth quarter, causing the Minnesota bench concern for a few moments. The No. 1 overall draft pick was on the floor for a few moments before walking back to the bench without help. I was more scared because he hit his head, Saunders said. He said his butt hurt more than his head.CONTINUING LIFE WITHOUT DURANTThe Thunder are still trying to find itself without league MVP Durant. It will be different, Westbrook said. There are definitely going to be times where I can take myself out of the equation and find a way to constantly lead throughout games and especially without Kevin.UP NEXTMinnesota faces Indiana in Minneapolis on Tuesday night.Oklahoma City hosts Utah on Tuesday night. Johnny Oduya Jersey .com) - A pair of programs shooting for their 10th win of the season get together at Madison Square Garden on Saturday, as the NC State Wolfpack tangle with 22nd-ranked West Virginia during the challenge round of the Gotham Classic. Dallas Stars Jerseys .J. -- The New York Jets have promoted Tony Sparano Jr. http://www.thedallasstarshockey.com/dan ... -jersey/.A. Dickey earned an American League Gold Glove on Tuesday to become the first Toronto Blue Jays pitcher to win the award. Antti Niemi Jersey . -- The Kelowna Rockets earned their 16th straight win with a 7-2 rout of the Portland Winterhawks in Western Hockey League action Thursday. Mike Modano Jersey . He spent the rest of the game making up for lost playing time. Green scored a career-high 36 points, including eight in overtime, and the Phoenix Suns beat Denver 112-107 on Tuesday night to hand the Nuggets their fifth consecutive loss.DETROIT - The Detroit Red Wings set themselves up to win a season-high third straight game at home without their two best players. They blew it. Nick Bjugstad scored in a shootout and Tim Thomas denied Detroit three times in one-on-one duels, lifting the Florida Panthers to a 5-4 win over the Red Wings on Sunday night after trailing by two goals twice in regulation. "There were many things we didnt do right, but we got two points in a character game," Florida coach Peter Horachek said. The Red Wings, who were without injured stars Henrik Zetterberg and Pavel Datsyuk, allowed Brad Boyes to score a game-tying, short-handed goal with 3:46 left in the third period — a couple minutes after teammate Drew Shore scored. "We deserved to win this game and we did lots of good things," said Detroits Tomas Tatar, whose third-period goal put Detroit up 4-2. "We ended up short. Hockey is 60 minutes and you cant stop after 55 and let them win the game." Detroits Gustav Nyquist and Daniel Alfredsson scored 1:19 apart midway through the second and Riley Sheahan had a goal late in the second period to give the Red Wings a 3-1 lead. "When youre up 3-1, should you win? Yup," Red Wings coach Mike Babcock said. "When youre up 4-2 should you win? Absolutely. We didnt." Jonas Gustavsson, filling in for the injured Jimmy Howard, had 33 saves in his third straight start for the Red Wings. Thomas stopped 26 shots, and was fortunate defenceman Tom Gilbert kicked away a shot in overtime. "It looked like a goal to me, they had pretty much an empty net, and he stuck his foot out there and made a big save," Horachek said. "Thats character. Thats the way you find ways to win." After the win, Thomas was able to joke about the assist he got from Gilbert. ";I was going to make the save but I saw him laying there," he said.dddddddddddd "Everybody is pitching in any way they can." The Panthers started and finished strong. Sean Bergenheim put the Panthers ahead just 1:48 into the game. In between, they bounced back well enough to stay in the game and ultimately to force overtime and the shootout. After the Red Wings surged ahead 3-1 in the second, Jesse Winchester pulled the Panthers within a goal midway through the third. Tatar restored the two-goal lead a few minutes later by shooting high when Thomas went low. Shore scored to make it 4-3 with 5:32 left in the game. "We stopped shooting the puck a little bit in the third and tried to get cute," Babcock said. Zetterberg was a late scratch with a back injury after being hurt in Friday nights game against Montreal. "Hes been having back issues, we knew that," Babcock said. "You come to the rink hopeful hes going to play." Zetterberg missed 11 games with a back injury in December. Datsyuk missed a 10th straight game with a lower-body injury. Both stars are day to day. The Red Wings did get forward Johan Franzen back in the lineup after he missed 16 games with a concussion. Howard has been out with an injured left knee and he might play Tuesday night at Philadelphia. Forward Joakim Andersson missed his sixth straight game with a lower-body injury, and is expected to return against the Flyers or Friday night against Washington. NOTES: To make room for Franzen on the roster, Detroit sent RW Mikael Samuelsson to play for Grand Rapids Griffins in the AHL. Samuelsson has only one goal and just two assists in 26 games. ... Florida rookie Aleksander Barkov didnt play because of a lower-body injury from Tuesdays game at Buffalo. ... Nyquist has scored in a career-high four straight games. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Wróć do „ogłoszenia”