S Simmons made a diving catch on a

przepływy międzyludzkie czyli wątki pozakocie...

Moderator: modRUSki

lw789

S Simmons made a diving catch on a

Postautor: lw789 » wtorek, 7 listopada 2017, 08:43

(SportsNetwork.com) - The Los Angeles Clippers will try to avoid losing their third straight game at home when they welcome the Boston Celtics to Staples Center on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. The Clippers are 17-7 at home and posted a 117-108 road win over the Sacramento Kings Saturday night thanks to Blake Griffins game-high 30 points on 11-of-16 shooting. Matt Barnes had 26 points and 10 rebounds, while J.J. Redick netted 18 points. I saw we were struggling there in the first half so I had to pick it up for my team, said Barnes. In the third quarter we were able to open it up a little bit. We had a run there that really got us going. Chris Paul registered 12 points and nine assists for Los Angeles. Los Angeles, which has won seven of its last 10 games, will host Brooklyn on Thursday and is fourth in the NBA with 106.9 ppg. The Clippers are third in field goal percentage (47.2) and 11-8 against Eastern Conference opponents. The Celtics will begin a six-game western sojourn Monday against the Clippers, Portland Trail Blazers, Denver Nuggets, Golden State Warriors, Utah Jazz and Minnesota Timberwolves. Boston is only 4-12 on the road this season and has lost six of the last seven as the guest. It went 1-2 on a recent homestand and suffered a 119-103 setback to the Chicago Bulls on Friday, as Jared Sullinger posted a team-best 20 points. Brandon Bass (16), Kelly Olynyk (14),Tyler Zeller (12) and Evan Turner (11) rounded out the double-digit scorers for the Celtics, who shot 49.4 percent from the field and made 14-of-16 free throws. Its on us as individuals to be up and ready, said Celtics coach Brad Stevens. The Celtics have lost 11 of their last 14 games and will play the first of two matchups with the Clippers Monday afternoon. Both teams will meet again March 29 in Beantown. LA took both games against Boston last season and has won four of the previous six contests in this series. Zach LaVine Jersey . Its been two seasons in one for both parties and neither will look back on the first 18 games fondly. "I think I took the fall for a lot of things," said Gay, reflecting on his short time in Toronto ahead of Wednesdays game against his former club. Denzel Valentine Jersey . He liked what he saw on Tuesday night. Not only did his team post a comeback 3-2 victory in a shootout over the Montreal Canadiens, but the rival Washington Capitals were beaten 5-1 in Buffalo. http://www.authenticbullsauthority.com/ ... ersey-c-8/. They were expecting him there all along. The Pacers announced Friday night that George has been cleared "to return to normal basketball activity," a decision made three days after he was concussed in Game 2 of the Indiana-Miami series. Kris Dunn Jersey .com) - The St. Lauri Markkanen Jersey . The Hockey Canada Foundation is donating $50,000, with Hockey Quebec contributing $15,000. Hockey Canada also announced it will hold a skills camp for all levels of minor hockey in Lac-Mégantic during the 2013-14 season. Representatives from Hockey Canada, the Hockey Canada Foundation and Hockey Quebec were on hand Tuesday night at a meeting of the AHM de Lac-Mégantic to make the announcement and presentation.ATLANTA -- Ervin Santana knew in the very first inning his slider would be tough to hit. It took a while to know if that would be good enough for a win. In the seventh, Evan Gattis finally came through. Gattis hit a tiebreaking homer off outfielder-turned-pitcher Jason Lane and that was all Santana and the Atlanta Braves needed, beating San Diego 2-0 on Monday for their third straight win. "Ive got you on the plane," Santana jokingly told Gattis, as they prepared to leave on a West Coast road trip. "Ill get you anything you want." Santana (10-6) threw five-hit ball over eight innings, matching his career high with 11 strikeouts. Craig Kimbrel struck out the side in the ninth for his 32nd save. "I kept everybody off balance with the slider," Santana said. "That was one of the keys." Gattis led off the seventh with his first homer since June 18, before he went on the disabled list for nearly three weeks with a bulging disk in his back. He also drove in Atlantas other run with a two-out single off Dale Thayer in the eighth. "Hes a great hitter," teammate Andrelton Simmons said of Gattis. "Hes going to get back to doing what he was doing at the beginning of the year." Called up from Triple-A to fill in for ailing Ian Kennedy, Lane (0-1) shut down the Braves through six innings. But when the 37-year-old left-hander hung an 0-1 slider, Gattis drove it into the left-field seats for his 17th homer of the season. "Its a little frustrating to make a mistake like that," said Lane, who was making his first big league start as a pitcher. "Theres not a lot of room for error. And it cost me." Lane was a journeyman outfielder with Houston and the Padres from 2002-07. He became a full-time pitcher before thee 2012 season, looking to get back to the big leagues in a different position.dddddddddddd He threw 4 1-3 scoreless innings for San Diego in two June relief appearances, and extended his scoreless streak to 10 1-3 innings before Gattis long ball. "The Padres gave me this opportunity," Lane said. "Beyond that, Im not sure what the situation will be. But Im ready to go." TRAINERS ROOM Padres: OF Carlos Quentin went on the 15-day disabled list with a sore left knee. INF Jedd Gyorko was activated from the DL after being out since June 4 with plantar fasciitis in his left foot. Kennedy missed his scheduled start because of a left oblique strain. Braves: RF Jason Heyward left the game after the third inning when his lower back tightened up. He was replaced by Ryan Doumit and listed as day to day. ON DECK Padres: Tyson Ross (9-10) pitches for San Diego on Tuesday when they open a three-game series at home against Lance Lynn (11-7) and the St. Louis Cardinals. Braves: Atlanta heads to Los Angeles to begin an eight-game road trip that also includes stops in San Diego and Seattle. Aaron Harang (9-6) pitches on Tuesday against Josh Beckett (6-5) of the Dodgers. GLOVE WORK: Braves SS Simmons made a diving catch on a liner up the middle by Yangervis Solarte in the first, but the Gold Glover was just getting warmed up. In the fifth, Simmons moved to his left to field a grounder by Will Venable. The ball took a bad hop, Simmons instinctively stuck out his right hand to grab it barehanded. He threw out Venable by a step. "An average shortstop makes that play," Simmons quipped. LEFTY KILLER: Atlanta 3B Chris Johnson had a pair of hits off Lane, improving his major league-leading average against left-handers to .433 (29 of 67). Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Wróć do „towarzyskie”