womens 10-metre tower, Celina Toth of Victoria posted the second best score in the semifinal t

przepływy międzyludzkie czyli wątki pozakocie...

Moderator: modRUSki

lw789

womens 10-metre tower, Celina Toth of Victoria posted the second best score in the semifinal t

Postautor: lw789 » czwartek, 7 września 2017, 09:07

SINGAPORE -- Panuphol Pittayarat of Thailand made nine birdies in a blemish-free round of 9-under 63 to take the first-round lead at The Championship at Laguna National on Thursday. Panuphol, ranked just 451st in the world, was a stroke ahead of a group of four golfers in second -- Scott Jamieson, David Lipsky, Kim Byung-jun and local favourite Quincy Quek. The tournament, a co-sanctioned European and Asian tour event formerly called the Ballantines Championship, was moved from South Korea to Singapore just three weeks ago after it lost its title sponsor and the promoter failed to reach an agreement with a suitable golf venue. Defending champion Brett Rumford of Australia was in joint-64th place after a 70, level with Frances Alexander Levy, who won his maiden European Tour title Sunday at the China Open. The 21-year-old Panuphol earned his best European Tour result late last year when he finished tied for 18th at the Hong Kong Open. But hes missed his last three cuts on the Asian Tour. "I didnt see it coming but it did come," he said of his 63 on Thursday. "Im feeling good about my game right now. I was just trying to hit straight out there. I managed to hole a lot of putts and a lot of them were unexpected." Jamieson, who won his first European Tour title last year at the Nelson Mandela Championship in South Africa, also had nine birdies in his round, including a difficult chip shot from the bunker on the par-3 No. 17, his eighth hole. He had one bogey on the par-4 16th. "Ive been hitting the ball well the last couple of weeks, so it was nice to get a round where it all came together," he said. "There was just the one mistake with the three-putt on 16, but it was pretty far away and pace putting is always difficult in Asia with the grain. Its not what someone from Scotland is used to." Panuphols countryman, Arnond Vongvanij, was in a share of the lead at 9 under until taking a double bogey on No. 8, his 17th hole, to fall back to a share of sixth place on 65. Spains Rafa Cabrera-Bello, who has three top-10 finishes this year, was another shot back in a group at 6 under. Laguna National hosted the Singapore Masters from 2002-07 and the Singapore Open from 2009-12. Tie Domi Maple Leafs Jersey Authentic . Louis Cardinals have agreed to a one-year contract. Custom Toronto Maple Leafs Jerseys .A. remained bitter for Henrik Lundqvist and the Rangers on the long flight back home to New York. http://www.officialleafsauthority.com/d ... rsey-c-25/. On Wednesday night, they showed that stellar defence and a little small ball can get the job done too. With pinch-runner Kevin Pillar aboard after Dioner Navarro opened the bottom of the ninth with a single, Anthony Gose dropped down an excellent bunt along the first-base line. Jhonas Enroth Maple Leafs Jersey Authentic .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. Bobby Baun Maple Leafs Jersey . Jimmy Howard made 44 saves and Henrik Zetterberg scored two goals, leading the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Saturday night.BOLZANO, Italy -- Emma Friesen of North Vancouver and Aimee Harrison of Winnipeg took fourth spot on womens three-metre synchro on Friday to open the sixth and final stop on the FINA Grand Prix diving circuit. Tania Cagnotto and Francesca Dallape of Italy won the gold with 311.10 points, Liu Tian and Luo Ying of China second at 287.70 and Maria Marconi and Elena Bertocchi of Italy third at 254.40. Friesen and Harrison, who were sixth entering their last dive, nearly snared the bronze finishing at 254.19. On womens 10-metre tower, Celina Toth of Victoria posted the second best score in the semifinal to advance to Saturdays final. Jiaming Zhu of China is in first place after scoring 311.00 in the semis followed by Toth at 292.20 and Villo Kormos of Hungary is third at 276.95. Taylor Olanski of London, Ont., was 12th overall in the semis and did not advance. The final is Saturday. The competition was heeld outdoors and featured rain and cool weather in the morning preliminaries before clearing up in the afternoon.dddddddddddd "This afternoons semi was perfect weather and I was a little more nervous but I was confident in what Ive done to prepare for this," said Toth. "I was consistent throughout the event and nailed the dive I missed in the morning. I scored better in the semi which is an improvement for me over the past few Grand Prix Ive been to." Toth ranked fourth in the prelims. "We started off stressing about the weather but I wasnt letting that bother me," she said. "I was laughing it off and ready to dive. I missed one dive this morning but I was sharp and confident." On mens three-metre springboard, Nicholas Beaupre was 11th overall in the semis and did not advance and Vincent Riendeau of Pointe-Claire, Que., was 16th in the prelims. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

liuchunkai

International Toyota Meeting (ITM) 2012

Postautor: liuchunkai » piątek, 10 listopada 2017, 05:01

20171110lck
michael kors handbags
canada goose jackets outlet
ugg outlet
nike trainers
ugg outlet
christian louboutin outlet
michael kors outlet online
michael kors outlet online